Overall rating is 9.8 out of 10.0 based on 300+ reviews from more than 351 clients

UK Business Visitor Visa

The UK business visitor visa is for Non-EEA business people who need to travel to the UK for certain limited business activities. Many companies and their employees prefer this visa as it is easier to apply for than some other business visas. However, it is a restrictive visa with particular rules on what is allowed, and border officials can, and will, deny entry to the UK if they do not believe conditions have been, or will be, met.


It is important to apply for the right business visa and to know what you can and can not do before you travel. Optimus Law are expert immigration lawyers who are happy to help with your application process and to answer your questions.

Contact Us For A Free Assessment

Please fill in your details. We will review your case for free and get back to you as soon as possible.

  • We will never share your information with any third party
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Speak to an expert for a free no obligation assessment by calling 020 3598 0099


Am I eligible for a Family Reunion Visa?

You are eligible to apply for the Family Reunion Visa if you are living in the home country of your family member who has been granted asylum in the UK.

For a successful application, there has to be evidence of your relationship (such as birth certificates, identification cards, or marriage certificate) with the family member in the UK who has been granted asylum in the UK. In cases, where this evidence cannot be provided, DNA testing, witness statements, and wedding photographs can be provided.

Are parents eligible for a Family Reunion Visa?

If your parents are unable to support themselves financially, they can apply for a Dependent visa. While parents do not typically qualify for this visa category, it is possible under the ‘family exceptional circumstances guidance’ for a parent to join their child refugee in the UK.

Can my spouse join me with a Family Reunion Visa?

For your partner or spouse to join you with a Family Reunion visa, they have to provide proof of the marriage such as a marriage certificate. If partners are not married, your partner needs proof that the relationship has lasted for two years or more.

How Can We Help You?

At Optimus Law, we understand the importance of family. As such, we will do our best to ensure you are reunited with your child or spouse.

Our team of expert immigration lawyers will provide you with outstanding personalized legal service because every case is unique. Our dependable immigration team will ensure you choose the right approach to ensure that your chances are good.

  • We will prepare for you a solid case with the needed documentary evidence
  • To ensure you comprehend the entire application process, an experienced lawyer will assist you to fill out your visa application, by taking you through the entire application form
  • We will also create for you a strong cover letter to accompany your application
  • We will liaise and communicate with the Home Office to ensure your application is on course until a decision is made
  • We will ensure you understand the implication of the decision, as well as advising you on your next course of action

Visitor Visa Wizard

Speak to an expert for your free no
obligation UK Business Visitor Visa.

Get Quick Free Assessment


aid agency
law society