Overall rating is 9.8 out of 10.0 based on 300+ reviews from more than 351 clients
Super Premium Service
Optimus Law is able to process your visa extension application by way of a Super Premium Service.
The advantages of Super Premium Service
- Decision made on the day
- You can select your chosen location, this can be your house, our office or even a local hotel
- This is a cost-effective process which can reduce your waiting times from months to days
What is the Super Premium Service?
The Super Premium Service delivers an expedited service for individuals and families that are looking to extend their visa within a limited time.
The Home Office have serious backlogs which have resulted due to the Brexit vote thus creating a floodgate of applications to the Home Office; this has thus increased the processing time for postal applications.
We are able to secure Super Premium Appointments that are available for a limited time. The Super Premium Service not only speeds up the process to get a decision quicker but it could also be more cost efficient for yourself and any family members.
Optimus Law can assist you with Super Premium Service
We will undertake a comprehensive merits assessment of your case and advice you on the prospects of success.
Once you have instructed Optimus we assist you with the completion of your application and ensure that we can demonstrate that you are able to meet the Immigration requirements and those of the Super Premium Service.
Throughout the process we will liaise directly with you and inform you on the progress of your application
We will then inform you when the visa has been granted. If the Home Office grant the visa before 4pm on the same day, your passport and visa can be collected for our offices the same day (that evening). If granted later than 4pm it is kept securely for collection from our office in the alternative the documents can be posted to your address the next day.
WHAT VISA CATEGORIES CAN ACCESS THE SERVICE?
The following categories of application can be processed through the Super Priority Service. If your application can be submitted through the Super Premium Service, contact our lawyers on 0121 516 0288 or email@example.com
FAMILY AND OTHER APPLICATIONS
Partner type applications husband, wife, civil partner, unmarried or same sex partner – that are made on forms FLR(M),(further leave to remain, marriage) SET(M) (settlement on the basis of marriage), FLR(O), SET(O) (further leave or settlement on other grounds.)
Children – made on forms FLR(O), SET(O), SET(F) (only if the child entered with the correct entry clearance)
UK ancestry based on commonwealth citizens- forms FLR(O), SET(O)
visitor – form FLR(O) (this includes medical visitors receiving private medical treatment, academic visitors and parents accompanying children under 12 years of age who are receiving private education in the United Kingdom)
Work Permit and other linked applications
Domestic worker in a private household – forms FLR(O), SET(O)
Off-shore worker – form FLR(O)
Work permit applications – form FLR(IED)
- Tier 1 (post-study worker)
- Tier 1 (highly skilled workers, also known as general)
- Tier 2 (skilled workers, also known as general)
- Tier 2 (intra-company transfers)
- Tier 2 (ministers of religion)
- Tier 2 (sports people)
- Tier 4 Student (child)
- Tier 4 Student (adult, also known as general)
- Tier 5 (charity workers)
- Tier 5 (creative and sporting)
- Tier 5 (religious workers)
- Tier 5 (government authorised exchange)
- Tier 5 (international agreement)
- Dependents of migrants who have leave in points-based system categories – form PBS (Dependant)
- Transfer of conditions for individuals who have permission to remain under the points-based system – forms NTL and TOC
- Postgraduate doctor or dentist – form FLR(O)
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board (PLAB) test – form FLR(O)
- Clinical attachment – form FLR(O)
- Government and military
- (Croydon only) armed forces (no form needed)
- Armed forces indefinite leave to remain following discharge – form SET(O)
- Armed forces dependants – form FLR(O)
- Civilian employee of armed forces (civilian component) – form FLR(O)
- Forces recruitment – form FLR(O)
Home Office Fees
Home Office current fees: Please note: Home Office fees are subject to change and fluctuate with currency conversions.
|Super Premium fees||On Submission||£10,500.00|
|Additional fee per person||On Submission||500.00|
|Application fee||On Submission||Application specific|
Contact Us For A Free Assessment
It doesnt cost anything to ask. Let us know by filling out the form below.