Overall rating is 9.8 out of 10.0 based on 300+ reviews from more than 351 clients

What is the Graduate Visa?

If you have received higher education within the UK and wish to stay in the country following graduation, you may be able to through a Graduate Visa.

A Graduate Visa may also be referred to as the Graduate Immigration Route and Post-Study Work Visa. These terms all refer to the same programme, allowing international students to remain in the UK to seek work for two years following graduation.  Students at PhD level are granted an additional year to stay following their graduation for three years.

While Graduate Visas do not necessarily lead to settlement in all cases, in many cases, they can be the first step towards a work-based visa route once a suitable job has been secured.

Contact Us For A Free Assessment

Please fill in your details. We will review your case for free and get back to you as soon as possible.

  • We will never share your information with any third party
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
spouse visa lawyer

Why Use Our Graduate Visa Solicitors

Our graduate visa lawyers have the expertise in applying for spouse and partner visas and will help you decide the right visa option and strategy by:

  • Making sure all the necessary documentary evidence is submitted.
  • Assisting you as you fill out your UK spouse visa application, guiding you through each section.
  • Creating you a strong letter of representation to accompany your application and sponsorship if required.
  • Coordinating with the Home Office until a decision is made.

Speak to an expert for a free no obligation assessment by calling 020 3598 0099

Visa Wizard

Speak to an expert for your free no
obligation UK spouse visa assessment.

Get Quick Free Assessment


aid agency
law society