If you are a non-EEA or non-Swiss member planning to marry a permanent resident in the UK or a British citizen, you can apply for a Fiancé Visa.
To be eligible for this visa category, both you and the fiancé has to be at least 18 years of age, you and your fiancé must intend to live together, you should have met one another at least once, you and your partner must intend to marry within six months and you must have access to enough funds to support yourself without claiming public funds.
You can apply for an Unmarried Partner Visa if you and your partner do not intend to get married.
At Optimus Law, our team of highly qualified legal experts will help you with your UK Fiancé Visa.
We will provide a excellent personalized legal service as we see each case unique in its own way.
Our trustworthy legal team will help assess the merits of your case and the best strategy for success. Our group of expert immigration lawyers will make certain we submit all the needed documentary evidence. We will organise and prepare your application. To help you understand the application process an experienced lawyer will help you throughout the visa application and will also create for you a professional strong letter explaining very clearly the purpose of your application and a sponsorship declaration.
We will liaise with the Home Office to ensure your application is heading in the right direction until a decision is made. Lastly, we will ensure you understand the implication of the decision and the key dates for you to switch to a UK Spouse Visa at the right time.
Our immigration lawyers are accessible and always welcome our clients to come in and sepak with the legal team if they have any questions or do not understand something in the process.
Get Visa Advice
To be eligible for a fiancé visa:
- You and your fiancé need to be 18 years or over,
- You and your fiancé must intend to get married within six months,
- And you must have access to enough funds to support yourself without claiming public funds.
Start your Fiance Visa Application today
Our team of highly qualified legal experts will help you with your UK Fiancé Visa. Our team of knowledgeable immigration lawyers will make sure you are provided with excellent personalized legal service since each case is unique.
- Our group of expert immigration lawyers will make certain we submit all the needed documentary evidence.
- Our trustworthy legal counsel will aid you to select the right visa option and strategy.
- To enable you to understand the application process, an experienced lawyer will help you to fill out your visa application, by taking you through the entire application form.
- We will organise and prepare your application.
- We will work with and liaise with the Home Office to ensure your application is heading in the right direction until a decision is made.
What Our Clients say
Get Visa Advice