European Nationals (EEA)

Optimus law European Nationals

If you are a member of the EEA or Switzerland, our team of experienced immigration lawyer are ready to provide you with assistance regarding Permanent Residence, EEA Residence Card, EEA Registration Certificate, EEA Family Permit, the effects of Brexit on UK’s EEA legislation.

Our immigration lawyers are experienced and are accomplished at helping migrants acquire their desired status. We can help you apply for residence in the UK, EEA Family Permit, and other related documents. At Optimus Law, we will 

  • Work around your schedule regardless of how busy you are
  • Communicate with you in person, via Skype, through email or on phone to handle your case.
  • Assist you to evaluate your eligibility for an EEA Family Permit, Permanent Residence, EEA Residence Card, EEA Registration Certificate. We will take you through all the options available.
  • Help you properly fill out and submit your application.
  • Ensure you have all the needed documentary evidence for your application
  • Prepare a cover letter to accompany your application and the supporting documents.
  • Communicate with the Home office through the application process.
  • Explain to you the implication of the decision made on your application, and advise you on what to do next.

Our dedicated immigration lawyers will help with all your immigration needs.

Contact us today.

What Our Clients Say

“Me and my sister have known Robina for a long time. From visa application to settlement, she had been helping both of us successfully. Robina is a very experienced solicitor and knows everything at her fingertips. Has always been highly reliable in her work so it is always nice to know someone that you can turn to when you need advice. I can’t recommend Robina highly enough to anyone that needs help or advice in immigration issues”
Uk immigration Visa