Overall rating is 9.8 out of 10.0 based on 300+ reviews from more than 351 clients
Many companies and individuals who are looking to launch a new business or enter the UK market for the first time, benefit greatly from our suite of business consultancy services. Our goal is to work hand-in-glove with business owners to understand what their organisation does, its corporate objectives and the individual’s unique way of doing business. This approach helps us to steer our business customers towards the best solutions and services, which range from business plans to financial forecasting, setting up a new company, work place pensions and a number of other financial services.
- Business Plans
- Financial Forecasts
- Company incorporation and initial setup
- Assistance with opening bank accounts
- Registered Office facilities
- Bookkeeping and Accounts preparation
- Statutory Accounts
- Corporation Tax Returns
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Assistance with VAT and PAYE
- Work place pensions
For businesses seeking an investment to get set up in the UK, we collaborate with a number of lenders and Venture Capitalists to help you navigate a range of potential sources of capital.
HR Training on Immigration Requirements
We peovide in house training for HR professionals on the Immigration Requirements for a ponsorship License
The importance of remaining compliant under UK immigration law as an employer is not only important so as to avoid heavy fines that may be levied against you by the UK Border Agency but, non-compliance could also result in negative press impacting your business’s reputation amongst peers and customers, the threat of unannounced visits from the UK Border Agency, low staff morale and employment tribunal actions.
Why Businesses must comply with UK Immigration Law & Policy
The consequences of not doing so are likely to result in a combination of the following:
- Negative PR
- A loss of business reputation amongst peers and customers
- The threat of unannounced visits from the UK Border Agency
- Low staff morale
- Unfair dismal claims
- Civil penalties running into the thousands
- Removal from the Sponsorship Register
- Downgrading on Sponsorship Register
- Disciplinary problems
- Recruitment problems
- Services that our existing clients use are one or a combination of the following:
- Audits of personnel files to ensure compliance with law and policy.
- Audits of HR systems, procedures and documentation.
- Help with pre-registration preparation, registration and maintaining your sponsorship.
- Preparation for passing the UK Border Agency audit.
- Training HR people to become immigration experts.
- Telephone helpline and support.
- Preparation of applications and cases to be filed with the UK Border Agency or at embassies abroad.
- Representation against UK Border Agency offences.
- Compliance with procedures to recruit and process certificate of sponsorship under the Tier 2 criteria.
- Executive transfers to the UK.
- Transferring your staff to overseas jurisdictions.
- Being your contact and Level 1 User on the Sponsorship Management System.
Contact Us For A Free Assessment
It doesnt cost anything to ask. Let us know by filling out the form below.